Tuesday, March 06, 2007

fri 9 feb 2007

santiago, chile

hey it's another big city. i got to the airport and grabbed my bags exchanged my travelers checks and then caught a van, similar to a super shuttle to the miney's home. these folks are residence of santiago, he is the pastor of a church there and i was introduced to them thru his son and daughter in-law who i met on my cambodia trip. some what of a small world. we visited in there home and then they drove me over to the church with and adjoining seminary (which was down for summer break) they set me up in a room took me to the local market and then left me on my own. i wandered around that evening before sunset, but it is just another big city. one of the blocks had the micky d's, kfc and pizza hut (can't seem to escape those labels these days)

No comments: