Saturday, August 22, 2009

what was i thinking?

hey, the laziest blogger you know, is an even lazier facebook friend.

i don't know who still checks this out anymore, many of you may have resorted to sending me emails to which you have probably not received a reply. many apologies. brief history in my time. i have been back i the states since the 3rd of april (still haven't completed my taxes) hit the ground here in the marina with boat maintenance and visits with friends, family and plugging in at church. two months later and i was on the road again; what was supposed to be a two week trip to utah expanded to a full month, this resulted in my not returning to la but rather, going on to the bay area to visit with more friends and family and attend the wedding of my friend jodi. again my plans were not set in stone, so i expanded my visit to a four week period.

now i've been back in los angeles for another 4 weeks, getting more boat items removed from the "to do" list (taxes still on that list) if you are one of the many emailers who has given up on getting a response, i'm trying to change my ways.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

hey you're not as lazy as my friend who hasn't updated her blog since 2006.
so, pray tell, what is the best way to get in touch with you? not facebook by the sounds of things?

Anonymous said...

I strolled by here to pick up your feed for my feed reader, only to discover that you haven't posted in forever, and that's why I've not gotten any notifications! :-) ~ Your cousin, Linda